Sunday 22 July 2012

Download TNPSC Group-I Main exam Admit Card Hall Ticket 2012

Download TNPSC Group-I Main exam Admit Card Hall Ticket 2012

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
(A Government of India Undertaking)

TNPSC Group-I Main exam date of written examination to be held on July 2012, The Candidates who are looking to download their TNPSC Group-I Main exam Admit Card Hall Ticket 2012 they can download same at TNPSC Group-I Main exam Test Online official website by entering his / her details like registration Number and Date of Birth.

Date of TNPSC Group-I Main exam July 2012

Download TNPSC Group-I Admit card - Click Here

4 More Details Check The Link Below

Official website: www.tnpscexams.net

All the best to all the students who are going to appear the above examination.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Recent Posts